Google+ Followers

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Colours by Accident



This fibre is two different dye lots.   All came about by accident.  I dyed the dark colour first,  I am not sure if I miss weighed something but at the end the dye bath had not cleared and so I took a chance and added a second lot of fibre and got the pale foamy effect.   Really nice on the felted soap as they are lovely bathroom type colours.   I find that it is often difficult to get a pale colour by using less dye as often it is taken up very unevenly or just looks rather wishy- washy,  but this is a lovely colour

1 comment: